Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Replantation surgery in China.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1973; 52: 476-489
- Functional results from replantation surgery: a five year report from the Viennese replantation team.Aust N Z J Surg. 1980; 50: 244-247
- Present indications and contraindications for replantation as reflected by long-term functional results.Orthop Clin North Am. 1981; 12: 849-870
- Long-term utility of replanted arms.Ann Surg. 1972; 176: 334-342
- Major replantation surgery in the upper limb.Hand. 1974; 6: 217-228
- Above elbow limb replantation: functional results.J Hand Surg. 1986; 11A: 682-687
- Upper limb replantation: A 3-year follow-up.N Z Med J. 1979; 89: 123-126
- Successful reimplantation of the right hand: current technical concepts and a report on late functional rehabilitation.J Trauma. 1976; 16: 921-926
- Late results of successful replantation of upper and lower extremities.Ann Surg. 1973; 177: 121-125
- Twenty years' experience of limb replantation—review of 293 upper extremity replants.J Hand Surg. 1982; 7: 549-556
- Replantation of severed limbs—clinical analysis of 91 cases.J Hand Surg. 1981; 6: 311-318
- Hand amputations proximal but close to the wrist joint: prime candidates for reattachment (long-term functional results).J Hand Surg. 1985; 10A: 989-991
- The late functional results of upper limb revascularization and replantation.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 623-633
- A quantitative test of upper extremity function.J Chronic Dis. 1965; 18: 479-491
- Major limb replantation in children.Microsurgery. 1991; 12: 221-231
- Comparison of functional results of replantation versus prosthesis in a patient with bilateral arm amputation.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1987; 214: 153-159
- Severe complex injuries to the upper extremity: revascularization and replantation.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 574-584
- Principles of evaluation and results in microsurgical treatment of major limb amputations: a follow-up study of 26 consecutive cases 1978–1987.Scand J Plast Reconstr Hand Surg. 1990; 24: 75-80
- Functional outcome following traumatic upper limb amputation and prosthetic limb fitting.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19A: 836-839
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subjects of this article.