Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Position of the wrist associated with the lowest carpaltunnel pressure: implications for splint design.J Bone Joint Surg. 1995; 77A: 1695-1699
- Wrist motions in industry.Ergonomics. 1993; 36: 341-351
- Occupational factors and carpal tunnel syndrome.Am J Ind Med. 1987; 11: 343-358
- Evaluation of carpal canal pressure in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg. 1995; 20A: 848-854
- In vivo measurement of carpal tunnel pressure in the functioning hand.J Hand Surg. 1995; 20A: 855-859
- Pressures in the carpal tunnel. A comparison between patients with carpal tunnel syndrome and normal subjects.J Bone Joint Surg. 1990; 72B: 516-518
- Measurement of pressure in the carpal canal before and after endoscopic management of carpal canal before and after endoscopic management of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71A: 679-683
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: correlations between pressure measurement and intraoperative electrophysiological nerve study.Muscle Nerve. 1990; 13: 1164-1168
- Stress carpal tunnel pressure in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome and normal patients.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 624-627
- The carpal tunnel syndrome: a study of carpal canal pressures.J Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63A: 380-383
- The possible role of vascular congestion in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg. 1988; 13B: 397-399
- Pressure and nerve lesion in the carpal tunnel.Acta Orthop Scand. 1983; 54: 312-316
- Tissue pressure threshold for peripheral nerve viability.Clin Orthop. 1983; 178: 285-291
- Intracarpal canal pressures: the role of finger, hand, wrist and forearm position.Clin Biomech. 1997; 12: 44-51
- Effect of lumbrical muscle incursion within the carpal tunnel on carpal tunnel pressure: a cadaveric study.J Hand Surg. 1995; 20A: 186-192
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: contribution of flexor tendons.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1977; 58: 379-385
- The effects of tendon load and posture on carpal tunnel pressure.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 628-634
- A study of the dynamic relationship of the lumbrical muscles and the carpal tunnel.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19B: 439-443
- Lumbrical muscle incursion into the carpal tunnel during finger flexion.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19B: 434-438
- The effect of wearing a flexible wrist splint on carpal tunnel pressure during repetitive hand activity.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19A: 106-110
- A system for evaluating the effect of keyboard design on force, posture, comfort, and productivity.Ergonomics. 1994; 37: 1649-1660
- Peripheral nerve-conduction block by high compartment pressure.J Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 192-200
- Median nerve compression in the carpal tunnel—functional response to experimentally induced controlled pressure.J Hand Surg. 1982; 7: 252-259
- Carpal tunnel area as a risk factor for carpal tunnel syndrome.Muscle Nerve. 1991; 13: 254-258
- An investigation of the relationship between displacements of the finger and wrist joints and the extrinsic finger flexor tendons.J Biomech. 1978; 11: 119-128
*Supported in part by Grant No. K01OH00121-01 from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health of the Centers for Disease Control.
**No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.