This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case is presented where flexor tenosynovitis of the volar wrist is the presenting symptom of sarcoidosis in a 69-year-old man.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sarcoidosis of the upper extremity: case presentation and literature review.J Hand Surg. 1983; 8: 492-496
- Sarcoidosis presenting as cutaneous ulceration, subcutaneous nodules, and chronic arthritis.J Rheumatol. 1981; 8: 311-316
- Sarcoid tenosynovitis in the hand: a case report and literature review.J Hand Surg. 1986; 11B: 281-286
- Sarcoidosis of the hand.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1982; 69: 524-526
- Sarcoidosis manifested by gradual flexion contracture of fingers.Hand. 1974; 6: 91-94
- A palmar plaque and flexor tenosynovitis in a patient with sarcoidosis.Annals Hand Surgery. 1992; 11: 416-418
- Soft tissue sarcoidosis of the hand: a case report.J Hand Surg. 1992; 17B: 230-231
- Sarcoidosis presenting as a wrist tumor.Hand. 1976; 8: 155-157
- Sarcoidosis of the hand: a report of two cases.J Hand Surg. 1983; 8: 197-200
Accepted: October 1, 1996
Received: January 23, 1996
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to this article.
© 1997 The American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.