This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case with closed sequentional rupture of all flexor tendons of the fingers, 17 years after a Colles fracture is described. The repair with free tendon grafts resulted in a fair result.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Flexor tendon raptures in the forearm and hand.J Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42A: 637-646
- Rupture of flexor tendons associated with malunited Colles fracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1954; 36A: 404-405
- Closed flexor tendon rupture in the palm: an unusual but predictable clinical entity.Aust N Z Surg. 1993; 63: 910-913
- Complications of Colles' fracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1980; 62A: 613-619
- A flexor tendon rupture in the palm of the hand.J Hand Surg. 1991; 61A: 663-665
- Multiple flexor tendon ruptures following Colles' fracture: a case report.J Hand Surg. 1987; 12B: 112-114
- Tendon ruptures in the hand with particular ruptures in the carpal tunnel.Hand. 1983; 14: 283-290
- Late ruptures of extensor and flexor pollicis longus tendons in hands of non-rheumatoid patients.J Bone Joint Surg. 1932; 14: 93-101
- Rupture of the flexor tendons of the index finger after Colles' fracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57A: 562-563
- Rupture of flexor tendons to the little finger due to bony irregularities in the carpal tunnel.J Hand Surg. 1988; 13B: 308-310
- Traumatic rupture of the profundus tendon proximal to the lumbrical origin.J Hand Surg. 1990; 15A: 484-486
- Median nerve compression with tendon ruptures after Colles' fracture.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9B: 139-141
- Rupture of flexor tendons to the fingers after a Colles fracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1977; 59A: 828-829
Accepted: August 23, 1996
Received: June 9, 1995
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
© 1997 The American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.