This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Signs of the times.Edinburgh Review. 1829; 49: 439-449
- History of microsurgery.in: Meyer VE Black MJ Microsurgical procedures. Churchill Livingstone, London1991: 1-8
- National health spending in 1991.Health Aff Spring. 1993; 12: 94-110
- Health care spending: an analytical forum.Health Aff Winter. 1994; : 7-45
- The soul of an HMO.Time. 1996; 147: 44-52
- Who owns the patient anaway? Independent doctors are waging all out war with managed-care plans to hold on to their patients and control their care.Time. 1994; 144: 38-40
- Markets, budgets, and health care cost control.Health Aff Fall. 1993; 12: 44-57
- National health expenditures: projection through 2030.Health Care Financ Rev. 1992; 14: 1-29
- Medicine, money, and mathematics.Am Col Surg Bull. 1992; 77: 36-49
- Surgery, an illustrated history.in: CV Mosby, St. Louis1993: 1-3
- Rocky Balboa, Lenny Skutnik, and Alfred Blalock.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 93: 386-390
- Academic mentoring for women students and faculty: a new look at an old way to get ahead.in: Project on the status of women. Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, D.C.1983: 3
- The collected works of Ambroise Paré. Translated by.in: Johnson T Milford House, New York1968: 409
- Unequivocal priorities in times of unprecedented change.Am Surg. 1996; 62: 1-7
Accepted: December 12, 1996
Received: December 12, 1996
*Presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Societey for Surgery of the Hand.
**No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commerical party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
© 1997 The American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.