This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic instability of the wrist.J Bone Joint Surg. 1972; 54A: 1612-1632
- Concepts governing the rotational shift of the intercalated segment of the carpus.Orthop Clin North Am. 1984; 15: 193-207
- Carpal instability: Current concepts review.J Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 70A: 162-167
- La instabilità del polso.Riv Chir Mano. 1981; 18: 27-46
- Limited wrist arthrodesis. The triscaphoid joint.J Hand Surg. 1980; 5: 320-327
- Limited wrist fusions.J Hand Surg. 1988; 13A: 660-667
- Long-term study of chronic scapholunate instability treated by scapho-trapezium-trapezoid arthrodesis.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 429-458
- Traumatic instability of the wrist.in: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Instructional Course Lectures. CV Mosby, St. Louis1975: 182-199
- Ligamentous reconstruction for chronic intercarpal instability.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 514-527
- Treatment of scapholunate dissociation by ligamentous repair and capsulodesis.J Hand Surg. 1992; 17A: 354-359
- The natural history of collapse deformities of the wrist.Clin Orthop. 1974; 104: 140-148
- The SLAC wrist: Scapholunate advanced collapse pattern of degenerative arthritis.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 358-365
© 1995 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.