This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A guide to prophylaxis against tetanus in wound management.Am Coll Surg Bull. 1987; 72: 16-19
- Bowen TE Bellamy RF Emergency war surgery. Second United States revision of the emergency war surgery NATO handbook. U.S. Dept. of Defenese, Washington, DC1988
- The prevention of infection in open wounds.Clin Orthop. 1973; 96: 42-50
- Bunnell S Hand surgery in World War II. Office of the Surgeon General, Dept. of the Army, Washington DC1955
- Experiences with delayed primary closure of war wounds of the hand in Vietnam.J Bone Joint Surg. 1968; 50A: 945-954
- Care of war injuries of the hand and upper extremity. Report of the War Injury Committee.J Hand Surg. 1983; 8: 810-813
- Burkhalter WE Orthopedic surgery in Vietman. Office of the Surgeon General and Center of Military History, U.S. Army, Washington DC1994
- Initial management of hand wounds.Milit Med. 1969; 134: 1-7
- The surgical management of the wounded in the Mediterranean Theater at the time of the fall of Rome.Ann Surg. 1994; 120: 268-283
- War wounds of limbs: surgical management.Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford1993
- Wounds of the extremities in military surgery.C.B. Mosby, St. Louis1951
- Early treatment of war wounds of the hand and forearm in Vietnam.Ann Surg. 1973; 177: 167-173
- The treatment of war wounds of the hand.Clin Plast Surg. 1975; 2: 615-626
- The principles and practice of war surgery: with reference to the biological method of the treatment war wounds and fractures.C.V. Mosby, St Louis1943
- Surgical lessons learned and relearned in Vietnam.Surg Ann. 1975; 7: 1-23
Repeating mistakes is not experience. Ben Eisman
© 1995 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.