This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Webster's Third New International Dictionary. Merriam-Webster, Springfield, MA1981: 813
- Psychological evaluation of patients with industrial hand injuries.Hand Clin. 1986; 2: 567-575
Talmud, Mishnah Peah. VIII-9, Second Century B.C.
- Sir Benjamin Collins Brodie. Longmans, Green, New York1898: 207
- Clinical lectures and essays by Sir James Paget.in: 1st ed. D. Appleton, New York1875: 172-184
- Sur un cas d'amnesie retro-anterograde, probablement d'origine hysterique.Rev Med. 1892; 12: 81-96
- Disability: a new psychosocial perspecitive.JOM. 1993; 35: 825-827
- Classification system for factitious syndromes in the hand with implications for treatment.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 1027-1030
- Patient or pretender.in: 1st ed. John Wiley & Sons, New York1994: 23
- Patient or pretender.in: 1st ed. John Wiley & Sons, New York1994: 135
- The S-H-A-F-T syndrome in the upper extremity.J Hand Surg. 1978; 3: 492-494
- Munchausen's syndrome.Lancet. 1951; 1: 339
- 28th ed. Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1994: 1635
- The clenched fist syndrome.J Hand Surg. 1980; 5: 420-427
- Secretan's syndrome: hard edema of the dorsum of the hand.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1980; 65: 182-187
- Hard edema and traumatic hyperplasia of the dorsum of the metacarpus.Rev Med Suisse Rom. 1901; 21: 409
- The upper extremity and psychiatric illness.J Hand Surg. 1985; 10A: 687-693
- Psychological and physical aspects of occupational arm pain.J Hand Surg. 1988; 13B: 5-10
- Chronic upper limb pain syndrome (repetitive strain injury) in the Australian Workforce: a systematic cross sectional rheumatological study of 229 patients.J Rheum. 1988; 15: 1705-1712
© 1995 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.