This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Task Force: Repetition strain injury in the Australian Public Service. AGPS, Canberra1985
- Epidemiological aspects of repetition strain injury in Telecom Australia.Med J Austr. 1987; 147: 218
- (Translation by Wilner Cave Wright)Diseases of workers.Hafner Publishing Co, New York1964
- (Washington, DC, Stereotyped by D. Green for the Register and Library of Radical Chirurgical Science)Partial paralysis of the muscles of the extremities. The nervous system of the human body.1833
- Telegraphist's cramp.B M J. November 4th, 1882;
- Departmental committee telegraphists' cramp report.H.M.S.O., London1911
- A manual of diseases of the nervous system. Vol 2. Churchill, London1888
- What you must know about repetition strain injury.Law Inst J. 1984; 11: 1305
- Sufferer's Handbook—Repetition Strain Injury. Union Media Services, September, 1984
- RSI. Med J Aust. 1986; 144: 56
- The crucible.Penguin Books, New York1968
© 1995 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.