This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The social transformation of american medicine.Basic Books, New York1949
- Medicine in the USA: Historical vignettes. XXI: Medical practice: specialization.JAMA. 1984; 251: 1333-1338
- The Joint Committee for Surgery of the Hand.J Hand Surg. 1982; 7: 221-223
- Development of certification in hand surgery.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 589-593
- Annual report and reference handbook.1994
Ruhe HW. Letter to George E Omer Jr, Coordinator of Education, The American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Postgraduate education and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Presidential Address.J Hand Surg. 1979; 4: 274-278
- Upper extremity disorders. A survey of their frequency and cost in the United States.C V Mosby, St Louis1980
- Application for Certificate of Special Qualifications in Hand Surgery. ABMS, Evanston, ILMay 1985
Psychometric Reports, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, for the Examination for Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand. American Board of Surgery.
- The initial examination for a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand.J Bone Joint Surg. 1990; 72A: 639-642
© 1995 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.