Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- The significance of the palmar cutaneous nerve at the wrist.Clin Orthop. 1972; 83: 24-28
- Compression of the palmar branch of the median nerve by atypical palmaris Iongus muscle.Handchirurgie. 1972; 4: 155-157
- Compression of the palmar cutaneous nerve by ganglions of the wrist.J Neurosurg Sci. 1983; 27: 241-243
- Isolated compression neuropathy of the palmar cutaneous branch of the median nerve.J Hand Surg. 1987; 12A: 97-99
- The palmar cutaneous branch of the median nerve and the approach to the carpal tunnel. An anatomical study.J Bone Joint Surg. 1973; 55A: 1212-1217
- Injuries to the major branches of peripheral nerves of the forearm.in: 2nd ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1978: 211-217
*Although the author or authors have not received or will not receive benefits for personal or professional use from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article, benefits have been or will be received but are directed solely to a research fund, foundation, educational institution, or other nonprofit organization with which one or more of the authors are associated.