Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Median nerve decompression in the carpal tunnel-functional response to experimentally induced controlled pressure.J Hand Surg. 1982; 7: 252-259
- Sensory testing: A sensitive method in the follow-up of nerve involvement.Int J Lepr. 1977; 45: 364-368
- Sensibility testing State of the art.in: Hunter JM Schneider LH Mackin EJ Bell JA Rehabilitation of the Hand. 2nd ed. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1983: 399-404
- Harvard University Press, Cambridge1960: 4-11 (60, 62) Somatosensory changes after penetrating brain wounds in man.
- Tactile sensitivity of the phalanges, perceptual motor skills.South U Press. 1962; 14: 351-354
- Measuring sensory function of the hand in peripheral nerve injuries.Am J Occup Ther. 1967; 21: 385-396
- Von Frey's method of measuring pressure sensibility in the hand: an engineering analysis of the Weinstein-Semmes pressure aesthesiometer.J Hand Surg. 1978; 3: 211-216
- Presented at the thirty-seventh annual meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, New Orleans, La1982 The force time relationship of clinically used sensory testing instruments,
Publication of this paper was sponsored by grants from: North Coast Medical, Inc., 450 Salmar Ave., Campbell, Calif. 95008, Lawrence H. Schneider, M.D., and the following members of the American Society of Hand Therapists: Jane Bear-Lehman, M.S., O.T.R., O.T.(C.), Anne D. Callahan, M.S., O.T.R./L., Gloria DeVore, O.T.R., Mary Dimick, O.T.R., Missy Donnell, O.T.R., Lynnlee Fullenwider, O.T.R., Mary C. Kasch, O.T.R., Georgiann Laseter, O.T.R., F.A.O.T.A., Evelyn J. Mackin, L.P.T., Marcia A. McCalla, R.P.T., Patricia A. Taylor-Mullins, R.P.T.
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.