Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Therapeutic management of extensor tendon injuries.in: Hand clinics. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1986: 157-169
- Report of the committee on tendon injuries.J Hand Surg. 1983; 7: 794-798
- Early care of flexor tendon injuries: Application of principles of tendon healing and early motion.in: Hunter JM Schneider LH Mackin EJ Bell JA Rehabilitation of the hand. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1978: 187-196
- Primary flexor tendon repair followed by immediate controlled mobilization.J Hand Surg. 1977; 2: 441-451
- The rate of healing of tendons: an experimental study of tensile strength.Ann Surg. 1941; 113: 424-459
- Wound healing: The biological basis of hand surgery.in: Hunter JM Schneider LH Mackin EJ Bell JA Rehabilitation of the hand. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1978: 105-112
- Management of flexor tendon lacerations in zone 2 using controlled passive motion postoperatively..in: Hunter JM Schneider LH Mackin EJ Bell JA Rehabilitation of the hand. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1978: 217-224
- Early active motion in flexor tendon healing.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1972; 54: 911
- Primary repair of zone II flexor tendon lacerations.in: AAOS symposium on tendon injury. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1975: 91-104
- Digital function following flexor tendon repair in zone II: A comparison of immobilization and controlled passive motion techniques.J Hand Surg. 1980; 5: 537-543
- Controlled passive motion following flexor tendon repair on zones 2 and 3.in: AAOS symposium on tendon surgery in the hand. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1975: 105
- JB Lippincott Co, Philadelphia1964: 13-20 Bunnell's surgery of the hand.
- Charles C. Thomas Co, Springfield1964: 517-540 Kinesiology of the human body under normal pathological condition.
- JB Lippincott Co, Philadelphia1965: 3-19 Funcntional and surgical anatomy of the hand. ed 2.
- Architecture and functions of the hand.in: Tubiana R The hand. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1981: 19-93
- Physiology of extension of the fingers.in: Tubiana R The hand. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1981: 389-398
- The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1985: 30-194 Clinical mechanics of the hand.
- Joint Motion - method of measuring and recording.Am Acad of Ortho Surg. 1965; : 27
- The clinical examination of the hand.in: Tubiana R The hand. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1981: 616-647
+Publication of this paper was sponsored by grants from the following Florida members of the American Society of Hand Therapists: Linda C. Bledsoe, O.T.R.; Virginia H. Clark, O.T.R.; Patricia Davis, O.T.R.; Ana Garcia, O.T.R.; Wendy Holt, O.T.R.; James N. Hough, R.P.T.; Jodi J. Jones, O.T.R./L.; Rhea Cohn Mc Vey, M.A., L.P.T.; Ruth E. Muniz, O.T.R.; Shirley Ollas Pearson, M.S., O.T.R./L.; Linda Shultis-Kieman, O.T.R.; Kathryn Hutcherson Schultz, O.T.R.; CXE.; Robin Miller Wagman, O.T.R./L.