This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The importance of middle or long finger realignment in ulnar drift.J. Hand Surg. 1976; 1: 87-91
- Tendon transfers and arthrodesis in combined median and ulnar nerve paralysis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1949; 31A: 228
- Bunnell's surgery of the hand. ed. 5. J. B. Lippincott Co., Philadelphia1970: 329
- Structural and dynamic basis of hand surgery. J. B. Lippincott Co., Philadelphia1968: 7
© 1977 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.