This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The impact to the catcher s hand in baseball was studied. Modification or additional padding in the glove seems indicated to prevent vascular injury.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Aneurysms of the hand.Arch. Surg. 1973; 106: 554
- The hypothenar hand syndrome.Orthop. Digest:. 1974; 2 (23): 3
- Aneurysms in thrombosis of the ulnar artery in the hand.Arch. Surg. 1972; 105: 686
Wilgis, E. H. S., and Jazic, D.: Personal communication
Received in revised form: June 16, 1976
Received: January 21, 1976
© 1976 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.