Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Milford, L.: The hand, in Campbell's operative orthopaedics, ed. 5, St. Louis, The C. V. Mosby Company, chap. 4.
- Surgical improvement of the cerebral-palsied upper limb. Electromyographic studies and results of 128 operations.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1964; 46A: 1203
- Tendon transfer for correction of spastic hand deformity.Med. Rec. 1910; 78: 175
- Current status of intraneural phenol injections.Clin. Orthop. 1969; 63: 122
- Orthopaedic evaluation and treatment of the stroke patient, upper extremity surgery, A. A. O. S.Instruct. Course Lect. 1975; 24: 51
- Surgery of the hand in cerebral palsy and the swan-neck deformity.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42A: 951
- Flexororigin release for pronation-flexion deformity of the forearm and hand in the stroke patient.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1970; 52A: 907
- Reconstructive surgery of the upper extremity affected by cerebral palsy or brain or spinal cord trauma.Curr. Prac. Orthop. Surg. 1966; 3: 125
- Release of the flexorpronator origin for flexion deformities of the hand and wrist in spastic paralysis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48A: 847
- An operation for the relief of flexion-contracture in the forearm.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1923; 5: 233
- Release of flexor origin for spastic deformities of the wrist and hand.South. Med. J. 1967; 60: 1033
- Structural and dynamic bases of hand surgery. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1968
- Evaluation and treatment of the upper extremity in the hemiplegic stroke patient.Clin. Orthop. 1969; 63: 69
- Spasticity in the upper extremity.Clin. Orthop. 1974; 104: 80
- Tendon transplantation of the flexor carpi ulnaris for pronation-flexion deformity of the wrist.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1942; 75: 337
- The traumatic deformities and disabilities of the upper extremity. Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill.1946
Floyd, W. E.: Relative tendon lengthening for flexion contractures of the wrist, Newsletter 1975-19, The American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Volkmann's ischemic contracture, with special reference to treatment.Br. Med. J. 1928; 2: 639
- The surgical treatment of cerebral palsy—the upper extremity.Surg. Clin. North Am. 1951; 31: 385
- Reconstructive surgery of the hand in cerebral palsy and spastic paralysis resulting from injury to the spinal cord.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1955; 37A: 1141
- Cerebral palsy: The upper extremity.Clin. Orthop. 1959; 14: 70
- Carpectomy for intractable flexion deformities of the wrist.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1944; 26: 131
- presented at the Thirtieth Annual Meeting, The American Society for Surgery of the Hand, San Francisco1975 Proximal row carpectomy for disease of the proximal row,
- Proximal row carpectomy.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1969; 51A: 1104
Presented at Thirty-First Annual Meeting, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, New Orleans, La., Jan. 28–30, 1976.