Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The National Health Expenditure Accounts.https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/NationalHealthAccountsHistoricalDate accessed: January 22, 2022
- A multicenter prospective study of 3,110 consecutive cases of elective epinephrine use in the fingers and hand: the Dalhousie Project clinical phase.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 1061-1067
- Environmentally responsible hand surgery: past, present, and future.J Hand Surg Am. 2020; 45: 444-448
- Cost implications of varying the surgical technique, surgical setting, and anesthesia type for carpal tunnel release surgery.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43: 971-977
- Cost savings and patient experiences of a clinic-based, wide-awake hand surgery program at a military medical center: a critical analysis of the first 100 procedures.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: e139-e147
- Latest advances in wide awake hand surgery.Hand Clin. 2019; 35: 1-6
- A detailed cost and efficiency analysis of performing carpal tunnel surgery in the main operating room versus the ambulatory setting in Canada.Hand (N Y). 2007; 2: 173-178
- Is main operating room sterility really necessary in carpal tunnel surgery? A multicenter prospective study of minor procedure room field sterility surgery.Hand (N Y). 2011; 6: 60-63
- A cost and efficiency analysis of the WALANT technique for the management of trigger finger in a procedure room of a major city hospital.Plast Reconst Surg Glob Open. 2019; 7e2509
- Use of wide-awake local anesthesia no tourniquet in hand and wrist surgery.Orthop Clin North Am. 2017; 49: 63-68
- Evidence-based sterility: the evolving role of field sterility in skin and minor hand surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019; 7e2481
- Impact of wide-awake local anesthesia no tourniquet on departmental settings, cost, patient and surgeon satisfaction, and beyond.Hand Clin. 2019; 35: 29-34
- Cost in hand surgery: the patient perspective.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 992.e1-992.e26
- The patient’s perspective on carpal tunnel surgery related to the type of anesthesia: a prospective cohort study.Hand (N Y). 2013; 8: 47-53
- A cost, profit, and efficiency analysis of performing carpal tunnel surgery in the operating room versus the clinic setting in the United States.Ann Plast Surg. 2011; 66: 245-248
- Current trends in WALANT surgery: a survey of American Society for Surgery of the Hand Members.J Hand Surg Glob Open. 2020; 2: 186-190
- A comparison of the results of total hip and knee arthroplasty performed on a teaching service or a private practice service.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 601-607
- Incidence of the “adrenaline rush” and vasovagal response with local anesthetic injection.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2021; 9: e3659
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.