Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Public policy frameworks for improving population health.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1999; 896: 281-293
- Making neighborhood-disadvantage metrics accessible–the neighborhood atlas.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2456-2458
- The impact of social deprivation on pediatric PROMIS health scores after upper extremity fracture.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43: 897-902
- Social deprivation and congenital upper extremity differences–an assessment using PROMIS.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 46: 114-118
- Divided we stand: three pyschological regions of the United States and their political, economic, social, and health correlates.J Pers Soc Psychol. 2013; 105: 996-1012
- Functional impact of congenital hand differences: early results from the congenital upper limb differences (CoULD) registry.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43: 321-330
- Convergent validity of PODCI and PROMIS domains in congenital upper limb anomalies.J Hand Surg Am. 2020; 45: 33-40
- Patient-reported outcomes in arthrogryposis.J Pediatr Orthop. 2020; 40: 357-360
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health: Area Deprivation Index. 2018.
- Patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS): efficient, standardized tools to measure self-reported health and quality of life.Nurs Outlook. 2014; 62: 339-345
- The patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS) developed and tested its first wave of adult self-reported health outcome item banks: 2005-2008.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 1179-1194
- Establishing age-calibrated normative PROMIS scores for hand and upper extremity clinic.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2021; 9e3768
- Correlation of PROMIS physical function, pain interference, and depression in pediatric and adolescent patients in the ambulatory sports medicine clinic.Orthop J Sports Med. 2019; 72325967119851100
- Race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status in research on child health.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 225-237
- Effects of age, sex, and comorbidities on the pediatric outcomes data collection instrument (PODCI) in the general population.J Pediatr Orthop. 2015; 35: 203-209
Dr Carlin received financial support from Academic Enrichment Fund at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Dr Steinman received financial support from Seattle Children’s Hospital Faculty Research Support Fund. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Journal CME QuestionsJournal of Hand SurgeryVol. 48Issue 3