Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of upper extremity fractures in the United States, 2009.J Orthop Trauma. 2015; 29: e242-e244
- Intramedullary compression screw fixation of proximal phalangeal fractures: a systematic literature review.Hand (N Y). 2022; 17: 595-601
- The frequency and epidemiology of hand and forearm fractures in the United States.J Hand Surg Am. 2001; 26: 908-915
- Operative treatment of metacarpal and phalangeal shaft fractures.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2000; 8: 111-121
- Temporal trends in the management of metacarpal and phalangeal fractures in the 21st century: an analysis of Australian population-based data.ANZ J Surg. 2022; 92: 2655-2660
- Range of motion following extensor tendon splitting vs. tendon sparing approaches for plate osteosynthesis of proximal phalangeal fractures - a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol. 2020; 25 (Published correction appears in J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol. 2021;26(2):308): 462-468
- Skeletal anatomy of the hand.Hand Clin. 2013 Nov; 29: 459-471
- Internal morphology of human phalanges.J Hand Surg Am. 1984; 9: 490-495
- Flexor pulley system: anatomy, injury, and management.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39 (quiz 2533): 2525-2532
- Volar anatomy of the proximal phalanx: implications for screw length selection for fixation of shaft fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: e149-e157
- Bony palmar ridges of the phalanges of the human fingers.Surg Radiol Anat. 2014; 36: 587-593
- Complications of plate fixation in the hand skeleton.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1987; 214: 59-65
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.