Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Epidemiology, classification, treatment and mortality of distal radius fractures in adults: an observational study of 23,394 fractures from the national Swedish fracture register.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2020; 21: 88
- The operative treatment of fractures of the distal radius is increasing: results from a nationwide Swedish study.Bone Joint J. 2014; 96-B: 9639
- Trends in the management of fractures of the distal radius in Ireland: did the Distal Radius Acute Fracture Fixation Trial (DRAFFT) change practice?.Bone Joint J. 2019; 101-B: 1550-1556
- Volar radiocarpal ligament repair with suture anchors for radiocarpal fracture dislocations: case series.J Wrist Surg. 2021; 10: 169-175
- Carpal instability nondissociative following acute wrist fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2020; 45: 662.e1-662.e10
- Volar capsular release after distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 1034.e1-1034.e6
- Safety of releasing the volar capsule during open treatment of distal radius fractures: an analysis of the extrinsic radiocarpal ligaments’ Contribution to Radiocarpal Stability.J Hand Surg Am. 2020; 45: 1089.e1-1089.e16
- Radiocarpal fracture-dislocations.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008; 16: 647-655
- Extrinsic wrist ligaments in the pathomechanics of ulnar translation instability.J Hand Surg Am. 1995; 20: 312-318
- Arthroscopic capsular release for contracture of the wrist: a new technique.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 106-110
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
The institution of one or more authors (Dr Kamal) has received funding from the National Institute of Health (grant #K23AR73307; principal investigator: Dr Kamal) and the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (principal investigator: Dr Kamal). No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.