Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of adult fractures: a review.Injury. 2006; 37: 691-697
- Trends in the United States in the treatment of distal radial fractures in the elderly.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 1868-1873
- Treatment of radius or ulna fractures in the elderly: a systematic review covering effectiveness, safety, economic aspects and current practice.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0214362
- Operative vs nonoperative treatment of distal radius fractures in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e203497
- Volar locking plate fixation versus closed reduction for distal radial fractures in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JBJS Reviews. 2021; 9 (e20.00022)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons/American Society for Surgery of the Hand Clinical Practice Guideline summary management of distal radius fractures.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2022; 30: e480-e486
- British Orthopaedic Association and British Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- International survey: factors associated with operative treatment of distal radius fractures and implications for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ appropriate use criteria.J Orthop Trauma. 2019; 33 (e394–e402)
- Relationship between distal radius fracture malunion and arm-related disability: a prospective population-based cohort study with 1-year follow-up.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2011; 12: 9
- Function after distal radius fracture.Acta Orthop Scand. 1988; 59: 39-42
- Volar locked plating versus closed reduction and casting for acute, displaced distal radial fractures in the elderly: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102: 1280-1288
- Outcomes and complications of fractures of distal radius (AO type B and C): volar plating versus nonoperative treatment.J Orthop Sci. 2014; 19: 537-544
- Chapter 22 - Association between radiological and patient-reported outcomes.in: Jupiter J. Chammas M. Distal Radius Fractures. Elsevier, 2021: 245-251
- Reliability of a digital radiographic system in measuring distal radial fracture displacement parameters.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2008; 18: 565-569
- Reliability of radiographic measurements for acute distal radius fractures.BMC Med Imaging. 2016; 16: 44
- Identifying pulmonary nodules or masses on chest radiography using deep learning: external validation and strategies to improve clinical practice.Clin Radiol. 2020; 75: 38-45
- Reproducibility and repeatability of a new computerized software for sagittal spinopelvic and scoliosis curvature radiologic measurements: Keops®.Eur Spine J. 2015; 24: 1574-1581
- Erratum: X-ray film measurements for healed distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 31-39
- Radiographical measurements for distal intra-articular fractures of the radius using plain radiographs and cone beam computed tomography images.Skelet Rad. 2015; 44: 1769-1775
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.