Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bone Vasculature and bone marrow vascular niches in health and disease.J Bone Miner Res. 2020; 35: 2103-2120
- The role of vasculature in bone development, regeneration, and proper systemic functioning.Angiogenesis. 2017; 20: 291-302
- Proximal phalanx fracture management.Hand (N Y). 2018; 13: 376-383
- Anatomical variation of position and location of the fibula nutrient foramen in adult Kenyans.East Afr Orthop J. 2007; 1
- Location, number and clinical significance of nutrient foramina in human long bones.Ann Anat. 2007; 189: 87-95
- Study of the anatomical variations in the nutrient foramina of fibula.Ann Punjab Med Coll. 2020; 14: 37-40
Kocabiyik N, Yalcin B, Ozan H. Variations of the nutrient artery of the fibula. Clin Anat. May 2007;20(4):440–443.
- Blood Supply of Bone: Scientific Aspects.Springer Science & Business Media, 2012
- The vascular anatomy of the scaphoid: new discoveries using micro–computed tomography imaging.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 928-938
- The vascular anatomy of the capitate: new discoveries using micro-computed tomography imaging.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 78-86
- A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms.IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. 1979; 9: 62-66
- Bone biology and physiology: part I. The fundamentals.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 1314-1320
- Acute effects of intramedullary reaming on bone blood flow in rats.Acta Orthop Scand. 1993; 64: 203-206
- Blood supply of small fibula segments: an experimental study on human cadavers.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1998; 26: 148-152
- Fractures of the proximal phalanx and those involving the metacarpo-phalangeal joint.Disorders of the Hand. Springer. 2015; : 195-216
- A review of phalangeal neck fractures in children.Injury. 2015; 46: 935-944
- Clinical results of bony fixation methods in digital replantation.J Hand Surg Am. 1990; 15: 328-334
- Analysis of bone fixation methods in digital replantation.Arch Plast Surg. 2017; 44: 53-58
- Osteosynthesis in digital replantation surgery.Ann Chir Gynaecol. 1982; 71: 14-18
- Minimally invasive intramedullary screw versus Pplate fixation for proximal phalanx fractures: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 46: 518.e1-518.e8
- The transcortical vessel is replacement of cortical capillary or a separate identity in diaphyseal vascularity.Anat Cell Biol. 2020; 53: 107-110
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.