Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ca(V)1.2 calcium channel dysfunction causes a multisystem disorder including arrhythmia and autism.Cell. 2004; 119: 19-31
- Update on the molecular genetics of Timothy Syndrome.Front Pediatr. 2021; 9668546
- The heart-hand syndrome. A new variant of disorders of heart conduction and syndactylia including osseous changes in hands and feet.Kinderarztl Prax. 1992; 60: 54-56
- Timothy syndrome: a life-threatening syndactyly association: a case report.JBJS Case Connect. 2014; 4: e48
- Sudden cardiac arrest during anesthesia in a 30-month-old boy with syndactyly: a case of genetically proven Timothy syndrome.J Korean Med Sci. 2013; 28: 788-791
- Preoperative electrocardiograms for nonsyndromic children with hand syndactyly.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 452-455
- Novel gain-of-function variant in CACNA1C associated with Timothy syndrome, multiple accessory pathways, and noncompaction cardiomyopathy.Circ Genom Precis Med. 2020; 13e003123
- CACNA1C-related disorders.in: Adam M.P. Everman D.B. Mirzaa G.M. Pagon R.A. Wallace S.E. Bean L.J.H. Gripp K.W. Amemiya A. GeneReviews [Internet]. University of Washington, Seattle; Seattle (WA), February 11 2021: 910-916
- Severe arrhythmia disorder caused by cardiac L-type calcium channel mutations.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005; 102: 8089-8096
- Anesthesia for patients with congenital long QT syndrome.Anesthesiology. 2005; 102: 204-210
- Clinical outcomes and modes of death in Timothy syndrome: a multicenter international study of a rare disorder.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 459-466
- A multicentre study of patients with Timothy syndrome.Europace. 2018; 20: 377-385
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.