Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Asymptomatic rotator cuff tears.JBJS Rev. 2019; 7: e9
- Rotator-cuff changes in asymptomatic adults. The effect of age, hand dominance and gender.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1995; 77: 296-298
- Partial thickness rotator cuff tears: current concepts.Adv Orthop. 2015; 2015458786
- Surgery or conservative treatment for rotator cuff tear: a meta-analysis.Disabil Rehabil. 2017; 39: 1357-1363
- Rotator cuff repair using cell sheets derived from human rotator cuff in a rat model.J Orthop Res. 2017; 35: 289-296
- Characteristics of the rat supraspinatus tendon during tendon-to-bone healing after acute injury.J Orthop Res. 2006; 24: 541-550
- A single dose of platelet-rich plasma improves the organization and strength of a surgically repaired rotator cuff tendon in rats.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2014; 134: 1271-1277
- The localized expression of extracellular matrix components in healing tendon insertion sites: an in situ hybridization study.J Orthop Res. 2002; 20: 454-463
- Rotator cuff defect healing: a biomechanical and histologic analysis in an animal model.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 599-605
- Partial-width injuries of the rat rotator cuff heal with fibrosis.Connect Tissue Res. 2018; 59: 437-446
- Distinct effects of platelet-rich plasma and BMP13 on rotator cuff tendon injury healing in a rat model.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 2877-2887
- Augmentation of chronic rotator cuff healing using adipose-derived stem cell-seeded human tendon-derived hydrogel.J Orthop Res. 2019; 37: 877-886
- Human tendon-derived collagen hydrogel significantly improves biomechanical properties of the tendon-bone interface in a chronic rotator cuff injury model.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 899.e1-899.e11
- Human growth hormone may be detrimental when used to accelerate recovery from acute tendon-bone interface injuries.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 783-789
- Complete removal of load is detrimental to rotator cuff healing.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2009; 18: 669-675
- Guidelines for assessment of bone microstructure in rodents using micro-computed tomography.J Bone Miner Res. 2010; 25: 1468-1486
- Bevacizumab improves achilles tendon repair in a rat model.Cell Physiol Biochem. 2018; 46: 1148-1158
- A novel technology for free flap monitoring: pilot study of a wireless, biodegradable sensor.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2020; 36: 182-190
- Effect of diet-induced vitamin D deficiency on rotator cuff healing in a rat model.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 27-34
- Full-thickness tears of the supraspinatus tendon: a three-dimensional finite element analysis.J Biomech. 2016; 49: 3962-3970
- Stress distribution in the supraspinatus tendon with partial-thickness tears: an analysis using two-dimensional finite element model.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2006; 15: 100-105
- Supraspinatus detachment causes musculotendinous degeneration and a reduction in bone mineral density at the enthesis in a rat model of chronic rotator cuff degeneration.Shoulder Elbow. 2017; 9: 178-187
- Delivery of basic fibroblast growth factor with a pH-responsive, injectable hydrogel to improve angiogenesis in infarcted myocardium.Biomaterials. 2011; 32: 2407-2416
- A systematic review of inflammatory cells and markers in human tendinopathy.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2020; 21: 78
- Animal models for rotator cuff repair.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2016; 1383: 43-57
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Supported by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs Rehabilitation Research and Development Service ( JC ) and American Foundation for Surgery of the Hand ( PF ).
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.