Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Open reduction and internal fixation of acute displaced scaphoid waist fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2001; 26: 271-276
- Fracture of the carpal scaphoid. A prospective, randomised 12-year follow-up comparing operative and conservative treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2001; 83: 230-234
- Percutaneous fixation of acute scaphoid waist fractures: long-term patient-reported functional outcomes and satisfaction at a mean of 11 years following surgery.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2021; 40: 293-298
- Scaphoid fractures in athletes.Orthop Clin North Am. 2020; 51: 511-516
- The morphology of proximal pole scaphoid fractures: implications for optimal screw placement.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2018; 43: 73-79
- Controversies and best practices for acute scaphoid fracture management.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2018; 43: 4-12
- Technical factors related to Herbert screw fixation.J Hand Surg Am. 1988; 13: 893-899
- Should acute scaphoid fractures be fixed? A randomized controlled trial.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 2160-2168
- Computer-assisted navigation of volar percutaneous scaphoid placement.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1722-1728
- Rotational stability in screw-fixed scaphoid fractures compared to plate-fixed scaphoid fractures.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2016; 136: 1623-1628
- Scaphoid fracture fixation in a nonunion model: a biomechanical study comparing 3 types of fixation.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43: 221-228
- Accuracy and postoperative assessment of pedicle screw placement during scoliosis surgery with computer-assisted navigation: a meta-analysis.Int J Med Robot. 2017; 13
- Robot-assisted versus fluoroscopy-assisted cortical bone trajectory screw instrumentation in lumbar spinal surgery: a matched-cohort comparison.World Neurosurg. 2018; 120: e745-e751
- Percutaneous sacroiliac screw placement: a prospective randomized comparison of robot-assisted navigation procedures with a conventional technique.Chin Med J (Engl). 2017; 130: 2527-2534
- Robot-assisted double screw fixation of minimally displaced scaphoid waist fracture nonunions or delayed unions without bone graft.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2021; 46: 286-291
- Robot-assisted percutaneous scaphoid fracture fixation: a report of ten patients.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2019; 44: 685-691
- A cadaveric study on the accuracy of an individualized guiding template to assist scaphoid fixation using computed tomography and 3-dimensional printing.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 251.e1-251.e6
Bathke AC, Brunner E, Happ M, Konietschke F. WMWssp. Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney Sample Size Planning. R package version 0:4.0. 2019. https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=WMWssp
- Rank and pseudo-rank procedures for independent observations in factorial design: using R and SAS.Springer Nature Switzerland AG, Switzerland2018
- Optimal sample size planning for the Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test.Stat Med. 2019; 38: 363-375
Al-Sunduqchi, Mahdi S. Determining the appropriate sample size for inferences based on the wilcoxon statistics [PhD dissertation]. Laramie, WY: University of Wyoming; 1990.
- Percutaneous screw fixation or cast immobilization for nondisplaced scaphoid fractures.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2001; 83: 483-488
- Volar approach to percutaneous fixation of acute nondisplaced fractures of the scaphoid.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2019; 23: 6-9
- Two-screw fixation of scaphoid waist fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2020; 45: 783.e1-783.e4
- Computer-assisted navigation for dorsal percutaneous scaphoid screw placement: a cadaveric study.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 613-620
- Placement of pedicle screws using three-dimensional fluoroscopy-based navigation in lumbar vertebrae with axial rotation.Eur Spine J. 2010; 19: 1928-1935
- Radiation exposure in hand surgery: mini versus standard C-arm.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 1310-1316
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.