Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of distal radius fractures.Hand Clin. 2012; 28: 113-125
- Epidemiology of distal radius fractures and factors predicting risk and prognosis.J Hand Ther. 2016; 29: 136-145
- Indirect reduction and percutaneous fixation versus open reduction and internal fixation for displaced intra-articular fractures of the distal radius: a randomised, controlled trial.J Bone Joint Surg Br Vol. 2005; 87: 829-836
- Success rate and complications of comminuted intra-articular distal radius fracture treatment via closed reduction and use of a mini-external fixator.Trauma Mon. 2015; 20 (e18885–e18885)
- Intra-articular fractures of the distal end of the radius in young adults.J Bone Joint Surg Am Vol. 1986; 68: 647-659
- Factors affecting functional outcome of displaced intra-articular distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19: 325-340
- Fifteen-year outcome of displaced intra-articular fractures of the distal radius.J Hand Surg Am. 2006; 31: 633-639
- Displaced intra-articular fractures of the distal aspect of the radius. Long-term results in young adults after open reduction and internal fixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997; 79: 1290-1302
- Treatment of intra-articular fractures of the distal radius: fluoroscopic or arthroscopic reduction?.J Bone Joint Surg Br Vol. 2008; 90: 778-785
- Outcome of distal radius fractures using the short form 36 health survey.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1997; : 36-41
- Arthroscopic assessment of intra-articular distal radius fractures after open reduction and internal fixation from a volar approach.J Hand Surg. 2008; 33: 476-484
- Dorsal or volar plate fixation of the distal radius: does the complication rate help us to choose?.J Wrist Surg. 2016; 5: 202-210
- Management of intra-articular distal radius fractures: volar or dorsal locking plate—which has fewer complications?.Hand (N Y). 2017; 12: 561-567
- Operative treatment of distal radius fractures.Scand J Surg. 2008; 97: 290-296
- Intra-articular distal radius fractures: arthroscopic assessment of radiographically assisted reduction.J Hand Surg Am. 2001; 26: 1036-1041
- The application of indirect reduction techniques in the distal radius: the role of adjuvant arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 830-835
- Intra-articular fractures of the distal end of the radius in young adults: reexamined as evidence-based and outcomes medicine.J Bone Joint Surg Am Vol. 2009; 91: 2984-2991
- Defining displacement thresholds for surgical intervention for distal radius fractures—a Delphi study.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0210462
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Dr Douleh received support the AFSH Resident Research Fast Track Grant, which specified that initial submission of any published work should be to the Journal of Hand Surgery. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.