Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Dorsally displaced fractures of the distal radius – a study of preferred treatment options among UK trauma and orthopaedic surgeons.Hand Surg. 2010; 15: 185-191
- Volar plate position and flexor tendon rupture following distal radius fracture fixation.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 1091-1096
- Flexor tendon injuries following locked volar plating of distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 164-167
- Flexor tendon problems after volar plate fixation of distal radius fractures.Hand (N Y). 2009; 4: 406-409
- Volar locking plate implant prominence and flexor tendon rupture.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 328-335
- Effects of volar tilt, wrist extension, and plate position on contact between flexor pollicis longus tendon and volar plate.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 996-1001
- The relationship of volar plate position and flexor tendon rupture: should we question the validity of the Soong classification?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 581-588
- Intrarater and interrater reliability of the Soong classification for distal radius volar locking plate placement.Hand (N Y). 2020; 15: 414-417
- Reliability of the Soong classification for volar plate position.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: e199-e202
- Evaluating agreement: conducting a reliability study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 99-106
- Online studies on variation in orthopedic surgery: computed tomography in MPEG4 versus DICOM format.J Digit Imaging. 2017; 30: 547-554
- Interobserver variability of radiographic assessment using a mobile messaging application as a teleconsultation tool.Arch Bone Jt Surg. 2017; 5: 308-314
- Accuracy and reliability of MRI-reports to determine which shoulder is symptomatic for workers compensation patients with unilateral symptoms.J Orthop. 2020; 21: 199-202
- Science of Variation Group. International survey: factors associated with operative treatment of distal radius fractures and implications for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ appropriate use criteria.J Orthop Trauma. 2019; 33: e394-e402
- Symptoms of burnout among surgeons are correlated with a higher incidence of perceived medical errors.HSS J. 2020; 16: 305-310
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Understanding sources of bias in diagnostic accuracy studies.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013; 137: 558-565
- Interobserver variability in the treatment of little finger metacarpal neck fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1722-1727
Dr Ring has received royalties from Wright Medical (Memphis, Tennessee) for elbow plates of an amount less than USD 10,000 per year and from Skeletal Dynamics for an internal joint stabilizer elbow of an amount between USD 10,000 and USD 100,000 per year; is a Deputy Editor for Hand and Wrist, Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, and Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research and has received or may receive payments or benefits in the amount of USD 5000 per year; has received honoraria from meetings of the AO North America (Wayne, Pennsylvania), AO International (Davos, Switzerland), and various hospitals and universities. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.