Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgery of the spastic thumb-in-palm deformity.J Hand Surg Br. 1991; 16: 127-132
- Surgical management of spastic thumb-in-palm deformity in adults with brain injury.J Hand Surg Am. 1989; 14: 174-182
- Management of the spastic upper extremity in the neurologically impaired adult.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1988; 233: 116-125
- Surgical management of upper extremity deformities in patients with upper motor neuron syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 223-235
- Decision-making in the treatment of the spastic shoulder and elbow: tendon release versus tendon lengthening.JBJS Rev. 2014; 2 (01874474–201410000-00004)
- Correction of severe spastic flexion contractures in the nonfunctional hand.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 828-833
- Efficacy of median nerve recurrent branch neurectomy as an adjunct to ulnar motor nerve neurectomy and wrist arthrodesis at the time of superficialis to profundus transfer in prevention of intrinsic spastic thumb-in-palm deformity.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 1310-1316
- Redirection of extensor pollicis longus in the treatment of spastic thumb-in-palm deformity.J Hand Surg Am. 1985; 10: 553-560
- Surgery for cerebral palsy part 3: classification and operative procedures for thumb deformity.J Hand Surg Br. 2001; 26: 465-470
- Short-term and long-term clinical results of the surgical correction of thumb-in-palm deformity in patients with cerebral palsy.J Pediatr Orthop. 2015; 35: 825-830
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.