Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nerve transfer to the biceps muscle using a part of ulnar nerve for C5–C6 avulsion of the brachial plexus: anatomical study and report of four cases.J Hand Surg Am. 1994; 19: 232-237
- Preliminary results of double nerve transfer to restore elbow flexion in upper type brachial plexus palsies.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 915-919
- Results of reinnervation of the biceps and brachialis muscles with a double fascicular transfer for elbow flexion.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 978-985
- Results of nerve transfer techniques for restoration of should and elbow function in the context of a meta-analysis of the English literature.J Hand Surg Am. 2001; 26: 303-314
- Nerve transfers in adult brachial plexus injuries: my methods.Hand Clin. 2005; 21: 71-82
- Transfer of a single fascicle from the ulnar nerve to the biceps muscle after avulsions of upper roots of the brachial plexus.J Hand Surg Br. 2000; 25: 325-328
- A rare variation of the median and musculocutaneous nerves in man.Arch Anat Histol Embryol. 1990; 73: 33-42
- Variation of roots in the formation of median nerve.Int J Anat Res. 2018; 6: 5853-5860
- The musculocutaneous nerve and its branches to the biceps and brachialis muscles.J Hand Surg Am. 1995; 20: 671-675
- Anatomy and internal topography of the musculocutaneous nerve: the nerves to the biceps and brachialis muscle.J Hand Surg Am. 1998; 23: 250-255
- Concurrent variations of median and musculocutaneous nerves and their clinical correlation—a cadaveric study.Ital J Anat Embryol. 2011; 116: 67-72
- Communication between the musculocutaneous and median nerves in the arm: an anatomical study and clinical implications.Rev Bras Ortop. 2015; 50: 567-572
- Prevalence of musculocutaneous nerve variations: systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Anat. 2019; 32: 183-195
- An important variation of the brachial plexus-complete fusion of the median and musculocutaneous nerves.Bull Hosp Joint Dis. 1970; 31: 7-13
- Median and musculocutaneous nerves: variant formation and distribution.Clin Anat. 2003; 16: 453-457
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.