Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interosseous membrane of the forearm: an anatomical study of ligament attachment locations.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 415-422
- Anatomy and biomechanics of the forearm interosseous membrane.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1145-1151 e2
- The interosseous membrane of the forearm: anatomy and function.J Hand Surg Am. 1997; 22: 981-985
- The forearm interosseous ligament: comparative mechanical properties of the proximal, central, and distal bands.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2021; 46: 184-187
- Interosseous membrane of the forearm: length change of ligaments during forearm rotation.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 685-691
- The effect of distal radius fracture location on distal radioulnar joint stability: a cadaveric study.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 473-479
- In vivo changes in lengths of the ligaments stabilizing the distal radioulnar joint.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 40-45
- Minimally invasive stabilization of the distal radioulnar joint: a cadaveric study.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2017; 42: 363-369
- The role of the interosseous ligament in forearm rotation: A bio-mechanical study.J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2020; 28 (2309499020973481)
- Role of the forearm interosseous ligament: is it more than just longitudinal load transfer?.J Hand Surg Am. 2000; 25: 683-688
- Factors affecting rotator cuff integrity after arthroscopic repair for medium-sized or larger cuff tears: a retrospective cohort study.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018; 27: 1012-1020
- Anatomic parameters for planning of interosseous ligament reconstruction using computer-assisted techniques.J Hand Surg Am. 2003; 28: 111-116
- Reconstruction of the interosseous membrane of the forearm in cadavers.J Hand Surg Am. 1997; 22: 986-994
- Forearm rotation alters interosseous ligament strain distribution.J Hand Surg Am. 2000; 25: 1058-1063
- Passive strain distribution in the interosseous ligament of the forearm: implications for injury reconstruction.J Hand Surg Am. 2004; 29: 293-298
- The radioulnar joints and forearm axis: surgeons’ perspective.J Hand Ther. 1999; 12: 75-84
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.