Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wide-awake flexor tendon repair.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 623-625
- Anterior dislocation of the head of the ulna.Ann Surg. 1912; 56: 802-803
- Usefulness of absorbable screws in the Sauvé-Kapandji procedure for rheumatoid wrist reconstruction.Mod Rheumatol. 2002; 12: 144-147
- A prospective, randomized comparison between single- and double-injection, ultrasound-guided supraclavicular brachial plexus block.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2009; 34: 420-424
- A comprehensive review of epinephrine in the finger: to do or not to do.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 108: 114-124
- Digital necrosis after lidocaine and epinephrine injection in the flexor tendon sheath without phentolamine rescue.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: e119-e123
- Dosage of local anesthesia in wide awake hand surgery.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 2025-2028
- Ultrasound-guided selective sensory nerve block for wide-awake forearm tendon reconstruction.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2015; 3: e392
- Some factors concerned in differential nerve block by local anaesthetics.J Physiol. 1961; 157: 565-580
- The effect of ropivacaine concentration on common peroneal nerve block duration using a fixed dose: a randomised, double-blind trial in healthy volunteers.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2020; 37: 316-322
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.