Level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tenolysis after combined digital injuries in zone II.Ann Plast Surg. 2005; 55: 266-271
- Flexor tenolysis.Hand Clin. 2005; 21: 211-217
- Prevention of adhesions in surgery of the flexor tendons of the hand: what is the evidence?.Br Med Bull. 2009; 90: 85-109
- Tension reducing muscle stretch protocol to obtain full distal tendon excursion: a new rehabilitation protocol after flexor tendon repair.J Hand Surg Asian-Pac Vol. 2021; 26: 660-665
- Tenolysis and capsulectomy after hand fractures.Clin Orthop. 1996; : 72-78
- The role of flexor tenolysis in the palm and digits.J Hand Surg. 1977; 2: 462-470
- A mini-invasive tenolysis of the flexor tendons following hand fractures: case series.Musculoskelet Surg. 2018; 102: 41-45
- Measurement of health outcomes following tendon and nerve repair.J Hand Ther Off J Am Soc Hand Ther. 2005; 18: 297-312
- Outcomes of isolated digital flexor tenolysis: a systematic review.J Hand Surg Asian-Pac Vol. 2021; 26: 580-587
- Digital function following flexor tendon repair in zone II: a comparison of immobilization and controlled passive motion techniques.J Hand Surg. 1980; 5: 537-543
- Effectiveness of flexor tenolysis in zone II: a retrospective series of 40 patients at 3 months postoperatively.Chir Main. 2015; 34: 126-133
- Results of tenolysis for flexor tendon adhesion after phalangeal fracture.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2008; 33: 557-560
- Incidence of tenolysis and features of adhesions in the digital flexor tendons after multi-strand repair and early active motion.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2019; 44: 354-360
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.