Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biomechanical comparison of double-row locking plates versus single- and double-row non-locking plates in a comminuted metacarpal fracture model.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1851-1858
- Headless compression screw versus Kirschner wire fixation for metacarpal neck fractures: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 392.e1-392.e6
- Comparison of internal fixation techniques in metacarpal fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 1985; 10: 466-472
- Higher stability with locking plates in hand surgery? Biomechanical investigation of the TriLock system in a fracture model.Int Orthop. 2012; 36: 1641-1646
- Low rate of complications following intramedullary headless compression screw fixation of metacarpal fractures.Hand (N Y). 2020; 15: 798-804
- Complications of plate fixation in metacarpal fractures.J Trauma. 2002; 52: 535-539
- Quantitative 3-dimensional CT analyses of intramedullary headless screw fixation for metacarpal neck fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 322-330.e2
- Intramedullary cannulated headless screw fixation of a comminuted subcapital metacarpal fracture: case report.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 1260-1263
- Fixation of metacarpal and phalangeal fractures with miniature plates and screws.J Hand Surg Am. 1986; 11: 283-288
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.