Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic partial wrist fusion.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2008; 12: 242-265
- Early experience with (dry) arthroscopic 4-corner arthrodesis: from a 4-hour operation to a tourniquet time.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 2389-2399
- Arthroscopic-assisted partial wrist arthrodesis.Hand Clin. 2017; 33: 735-753
- The learning curve and pitfalls of arthroscopic four-corner arthrodesis.J Wrist Surg. 2019; 8: 202-208
- Comparative study between open and arthroscopic techniques for scaphoid excision and four-corner arthrodesis.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2020; 45: 952-958
- Re: levels of experience of surgeons in clinical studies.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2009; 34: 137-138
- Why and how to report surgeons’ levels of expertise.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016; 41: 365-366
- Results of a method of 4-corner arthrodesis using headless compression screws.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 486-492
- Outcomes assessment in wrist surgery.J Wrist Surg. 2013; 2: 1-4
- Adaptation of Turkish version of the questionnaire Quick Disability of the Arm, Shoulder, and Hand (Quick DASH) in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome.Clin Rheumatol. 2011; 30: 185-191
- Validity and reliability of the Turkish “patient-rated wrist evaluation” questionnaire.Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc. 2015; 49: 120-125
- The visual analogue scale: its use in pain measurement.Rheumatol Int. 1985; 5: 145-148
- Kinematics of the wrist. I. An experimental study of radial-ulnar deviation and flexion-extension.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1978; 60: 423-431
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.