Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic post-traumatic volar plate avulsions of the finger proximal interphalangeal joint: a literature review of different surgical techniques.Orthop Rev (Pavia). 2021; 13: 9058
- The proximal interphalangeal joint volar plate. II: a clinical study of hyperextension injury.J Hand Surg Am. 1981; 6: 77-81
- Lateral band translocation for swan-neck deformity.J Hand Surg Am. 1992; 17: 260-267
- Lateral band translocation for swan-neck deformity: outcomes of 41 digits after a mean follow-up of eight years.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2016; 102: S221-S224
- The hand and wrist.in: Howorth M.B. A Textbook of Orthopedics. Dorman, 1959: 284-285
- Surgical techniques for correction of traumatic hyperextension instability of the proximal interphalangeal joint: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1631-1637
- Claw-hand caused by paralysis of the intrinsic muscles: a simple surgical procedure for its correction.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1957; 39-A: 1076-1080
- Late volar plate repair for chronic, post-traumatic hyperextension deformity of the proximal interphalangeal joint of the little finger.J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2015; 49: 238-241
- Volar plate repair for posttraumatic hyperextension deformity of the proximal interphalangeal joint.Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2010; 39: 190-194
- A technique for the repair of chronic volar plate avulsion of the proximal interphalangeal joint: a review of 54 cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117 (discussion 1246): 1239-1245
- Grip test; the use of a dynamometer with adjustable handle spacings.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1954; 36-A (passim): 820-824
- Treatment of chronic, traumatic hyperextension deformities of the proximal interphalangeal joint with flexor digitorum superficialis tenodesis.J Hand Surg Am. 2003; 28: 448-452
- Treatment of the swan-neck deformity in the cerebral palsied hand.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1966; 48: 167-171
- A flexor digitorum superficialis tenodesis technique for surgical treatment of finger PIP joint volar plate chronic avulsion.J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol. 2019; 24: 195-201
- Superficialis sling (flexor digitorum superficialis tenodesis) for swan neck reconstruction.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 2068-2074
- Athletic injuries of the proximal interphalangeal joint requiring surgical treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1970; 52: 937-956
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.