Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in the surgical treatment of cubital tunnel syndrome: an analysis of the national survey of ambulatory surgery database.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 1551-1556
- Anterior transposition compared with simple decompression for treatment of cubital tunnel syndrome. A meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 2591-2598
- Endoscopic versus open in situ cubital tunnel release: a systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis of 655 patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 679-684
- Simple decompression versus anterior subcutaneous and submuscular transposition of the ulnar nerve for cubital tunnel syndrome: a meta-analysis.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 1314.e1-1314.e12
- Visualization during endoscopic versus open cubital tunnel decompression: a cadaveric study.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 697.e1-697.e6
- Cubital tunnel syndrome: a comparison of an endoscopic technique with a minimal invasive open technique.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014; 39: 621-625
- Patient-rated outcome of ulnar nerve decompression: a comparison of endoscopic and open in situ decompression.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1492-1498
- An anatomical basis for endoscopic cubital tunnel release and associated clinical outcomes.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1363-1369
- Musculotendinous variations about the medial humeral epicondyle.J Hand Surg Br. 1986; 11: 175-181
- Minimally invasive anesthesia in wide awake hand surgery.Hand Clin. 2014; 30: 1-6
- The endoscopic management of cubital tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Br. 2006; 31: 23-29
Dr Tosti is a consultant for Mission Surgical Innovations. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other author related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.