Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical management of upper extremity deformities in patients with upper motor neuron syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 223-235
- Decision-making in the treatment of the spastic shoulder and elbow: tendon release versus tendon lengthening.JBJS Rev. 2014; 2 (01874474–201410000–2014100004)
- The influence of dynamic polyelectromyography in formulating a surgical plan in treatment of spastic elbow flexion deformity.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003; 84: 291-296
- Evaluation and treatment of the upper extremity in the hemiplegic stroke patient.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1969; 63: 69-93
- Outcomes of the biceps suspension procedure for painful inferior glenohumeral subluxation in hemiplegic patients.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 2589-2597
- The effect of concomitant glenohumeral joint capsule release during rotator cuff repair—a comparative study.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2016; 25: 714-722
- Outcomes of tendon fractional lengthenings to improve shoulder function in patients with spastic hemiparesis.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 691-698
- Shoulder tenotomies to improve passive motion and relieve pain in patients with spastic hemiplegia after upper motor neuron injury.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011; 20: 802-806
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.