Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and distribution of hand fractures.J Hand Surg Br. 2008; 28: 491-495
- Metacarpal fracture angulation decreases flexor mechanical efficiency in human hands.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 1079-1083
- Operative treatment of common displaced and unstable fractures of the hand.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2001; 83: 928-945
- Transverse pinning versus intramedullary pinning in fifth metacarpal's neck fractures: a randomized controlled study with patient-reported outcome.J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2017; 8: 339-343
- L-pinning for fifth metacarpal neck fracture in adolescents.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2022; 108102992
- Surgical outcomes of fifth metacarpal neck fractures—a comparative analysis of dorsal plating versus tension band wiring.Hand Surg. 2015; 20: 99-105
- The MetaHUS(®) fixation system versus pinning and plating in 5th metacarpal neck fractures.Chir Main. 2014; 33: 207-210
- Retrograde headless intramedullary screw fixation for displaced fifth metacarpal neck and shaft fractures: short term results.Hand (NY). 2015; 10: 314-318
- Clinical outcomes of limited-open retrograde intramedullary headless screw fixation of metacarpal fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 2390-2395
- Retrograde fixation of metacarpal fractures with intramedullary cannulated headless compression screws.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2018; 37: 99-103
- Quantitative 3-dimensional CT analyses of intramedullary headless screw fixation for metacarpal neck fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 322-330
- Complications of K-wire fixation of fractures and dislocations in the hand and wrist.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2001; 121: 527-530
- Complications of plate fixation in metacarpal fractures.J Trauma. 2002; 52: 535-539
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.