Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Orthopaedic manifestations of amyloidosis.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2021; 29: e488-e496
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: a potential early, red-flag sign of amyloidosis.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 868-876
- Tenosynovial and cardiac amyloidosis in patients undergoing carpal tunnel release.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2040-2050
- CRISPR-Cas9 in vivo gene editing for transthyretin amyloidosis.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 493-502
- Diagnosing systemic amyloidosis presenting as carpal tunnel syndrome: a risk nomogram to guide biopsy at time of carpal tunnel release.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2021; 103: 1284-1294
- The amyloidogenic V122I transthyretin variant in elderly Black Americans.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 21-29
- Musculoskeletal pathology as an early warning sign of systemic amyloidosis: a systematic review of amyloid deposition and orthopedic surgery.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2021; 2251
- High prevalence of wild-type transthyretin deposition in patients with idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: a common cause of carpal tunnel syndrome in the elderly.Hum Pathol. 2011; 42: 1785-1791
- ATTR amyloid in the carpal tunnel ligament is frequently of wildtype transthyretin origin.Amyloid. 2013; 20: 1-6
- Histology of the transverse carpal ligament and flexor tenosynovium in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 1998; 23: 1015-1024
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.