Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fractures of the radial head.Bone Joint J. 2013; 95-B: 151-159
- Radial head reconstruction in elbow fracture-dislocation: monopolar or bipolar prosthesis?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2014; 472: 2144-2150
- Radial head arthroplasty: a systematic review.JBJS Rev. 2016; 4: e3
- Contact mechanics of anatomic radial head prosthesis: comparison between native radial head and anatomic radial head prostheses in the dynamic mode.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 517.e1-517.e7
- Radial head ingrowth anatomic implant versus smooth stem monoblock implant in acute terrible triad injury: a prospective comparative study.J Orthop Trauma. 2017; 31: 503-509
- Outcomes and radiographic findings of anatomic press-fit radial head arthroplasty.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2016; 25: 802-809
- Comparison of the biomechanics of radial head prostheses with dynamic loading in the radiocapitellar joint.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2019; 44: 408-413
- Stress shielding around radial head prostheses.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 2118-2125
- Excision radial fracture.J Bone Jt Surg. 1956; 68
- Midterm results with a bipolar radial head prosthesis: radiographic evidence of loosening at the bone-cement interface.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 2469-2476
- Importance of events per independent variable in proportional hazards analysis. I. Background, goals, and general strategy.J Clin Epidemiol. 1995; 48: 1495-1501
- The effect of prosthetic radial head geometry on the distribution and magnitude of radiocapitellar joint contact pressures.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 281-288
- Effect of stem length on prosthetic radial head micromotion.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 1559-1564
Dr Lattanza is a consultant for Acumed LLC. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.