Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Distal biceps tendinosis: evidence-based review.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1124-1126
- Imaging of tendons.Sports Health. 2009; 1: 293-300
- Magnetic resonance imaging of lateral epicondylitis of the elbow with a 0.2-T dedicated system.Eur Radiol. 1999; 9: 1376-1380
- Incidental magnetic resonance imaging signal changes in the extensor carpi radialis brevis origin are more common with age.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2016; 25: 1175-1181
- Does rewording MRI reports improve patient understanding and emotional response to a clinical report?.Clin Orthopaed Relat Res. 2013; 471: 3637-3644
- Surgical procedures of the elbow: a nationwide cross-sectional observational study in the United States.Arch Bone Jt Surg. 2015; 3: 13-18
- Rupture of the distal biceps tendon: evaluation with MR imaging.Radiology. 1994; 190: 659-663
- Effectiveness of magnetic resonance imaging in detecting partial and complete distal biceps tendon rupture.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 77-83
- Optimal positioning for MRI of the distal biceps brachii tendon: flexed abducted supinated view.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 944-946
- Is the flexion-abduction-supination magnetic resonance imaging view more accurate than standard magnetic resonance imaging in detecting distal biceps pathology?.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2020; 29: 2654-2660
- Distal biceps provocation test.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 46: 710.e1-710.e4
- A novel clinical test for partial tears of the distal biceps brachii tendon: the TILT sign.Clin Anat. 2018; 31: 301-303
- A systematic review and pooled analysis of the prevalence of rotator cuff disease with increasing age.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2014; 23: 1913-1921
- Variations of magnetic resonance imaging findings in asymptomatic elbows.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: S154-S160
Dr Riet is a consultant with Acumed. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.