Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Distal radioulnar joint: functional anatomy, including pathomechanics.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2017; 42: 338-345
- Distal radioulnar instability is an independent worsening factor in distal radial fractures.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2000; 376: 229-235
- Comparison between open and arthroscopic-assisted foveal triangular fibrocartilage complex repair for post-traumatic distal radio-ulnar joint instability.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014; 39: 845-855
- Comparison of distal radioulnar joint reconstructions using an active joint motion simulator.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 733-742
- The triangular fibrocartilage complex of the wrist--anatomy and function.J Hand Surg Am. 1981; 6: 153-162
- [Arthroscopic refixation of traumatic 1B-lesions of the TFCC--a retrospective study].Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 2009; 41: 135-140
- Effect of triangular ligament tears on distal radioulnar joint instability and evaluation of three clinical tests: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2009; 34: 219-223
- Computerized tomography of the distal radioulnar joint: correlation with ligamentous pathology in a cadaveric model.J Hand Surg Am. 1986; 11: 711-717
- Imaging techniques for distal radius fractures and related injuries.Orthop Clin North Am. 1993; 24: 217-228
- Reliability and normal values of various computed tomography methods for quantifying distal radioulnar joint translation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 145-153
- Ulnar variance: its relationship to ulnar foveal morphology and forearm kinematics.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 729-735
- Biomechanics of the distal radioulnar joint during in vivo forearm pronosupination.J Wrist Surg. 2021; 10: 208-215
- Assessment of distal radioulnar joint instability after distal radius fracture: comparison of computed tomography and clinical examination results.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 1486-1492
- Distal radioulnar joint instability: current concepts of treatment.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2020; 140: 639-650
- Arthroscopic-assisted 6U approach for foveal reattachment of triangular fibrocartilage complex with an anchor: clinical and radiographic outcomes at 4 years' mean follow-up.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2020; 39: 193-200
- Displacement of the distal radioulnar joint of clinically symptom-free patients.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; 415: 148-156
- Press test” for office diagnosis of triangular fibrocartilage complex tears of the wrist.Ann Plast Surg. 1995; 35: 41-45
- A novel technique for detecting instability of the distal radioulnar joint in complete triangular fibrocartilage complex lesions.J Wrist Surg. 2012; 1: 153-158
- The carpal stretch test at the scapholunate joint.J Hand Surg Am. 1998; 23: 617-625
- The “clenched pencil” view: a modified clenched fist scapholunate stress view.J Hand Surg Am. 2003; 28 (discussion 419): 414-418
- The role of radiography and computerized tomography in the diagnosis of subluxation and dislocation of the distal radioulnar joint.J Hand Surg Am. 1983; 8: 23-31
- New trends in arthroscopic management of type 1-B TFCC injuries with DRUJ instability.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2009; 34: 582-591
- Comparing the areas under two or more correlated receiver operating characteristic curves: a nonparametric approach.Biometrics. 1988; 44: 837-845
- Reconstruction of the dorsal ligament of the triangular fibrocartilage complex.J Hand Surg Br. 1994; 19: 310-318
A.Y., X.Z., and H.Z. contributed equally to the manuscript.
No benefits in any form have been received or wills be received by the authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.