Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of infection in thumb carpometacarpal surgery after corticosteroid injection.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 46: 765-771
- Low rate of subsequent surgery and serious complications following intra-articular steroid injection for base of thumb osteoarthritis: national cohort analysis.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2021; 60: 4262-4271
- Low rates of serious complications and further procedures following surgery for base of thumb osteoarthritis: analysis of a national cohort of 43 076 surgeries.BMJ Open. 2021; 11e045614
Dr Lane received support from Versus Arthritis (21605) and the Medical Research Council (MR/K501256/1). Professor Furniss received support from National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford.