Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- The intraneural topography of the radial, median and ulnar nerves.Brain. 1945; 68: 243-299
- Topography of ulnar nerve and its variations with special respect to carpal region.Folia Med Cracov. 2014; 54: 45-58
- Internal topography of major nerves of the forearm and hand: a current view.J Hand Surg Am. 1980; 5: 1-18
- Quantification of human upper extremity nerves and fascicular anatomy.Muscle Nerve. 2017; 56: 463-471
- Anatomical basis for repair of ulnar and median nerves in the distal part of the forearm by group fascicular suture and nerve-grafting.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1986; 68: 273-280
- The cutaneous innervation of the palm: an anatomic study of the ulnar and median nerves.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 634-638
- Transfer of the motor branch of the abductor digiti quinti for thenar muscle reinnervation in high median nerve injuries.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43: 8-15
- Reverse end-to-side anterior interosseous nerve-to-ulnar motor transfer for severe ulnar neuropathy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 306e-313e
- The supercharge end-to-side anterior interosseous-to-ulnar motor nerve transfer for restoring intrinsic function: clinical experience.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 344e-352e
- Supercharge end-to-side anterior interosseous-to-ulnar motor nerve transfer restores intrinsic function in cubital tunnel syndrome.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 808-818
- Pernkopf Atlas of Human Anatomy Volume II:Thorax, Abdomen, and Extremities. Sandoz, Basel, Switzerland1983
- Management of ulnar nerve injuries.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 173-181
- Ulnar neuropathy: evaluation and management.Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2016; 9: 178-184
Azouz S, Lucas H, Mahabir R, Noland SS. The Prevalence and Practice Patterns of Anterior Interosseous Nerve to Ulnar Motor Nerve Transfer Use: a Survey of Hand Surgeons, 2018. Available at: https://peripheralnerve.org/meeting/abstracts/2018/EP9.cgi. Accessed November 18, 2021.
- Distal anterior interosseous nerve transfer to the deep motor branch of the ulnar nerve for reconstruction of high ulnar nerve injuries.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2002; 18: 459-464
- Evaluation of intrinsic hand musculature reinnervation following supercharge end-to-side anterior interosseous–to–ulnar motor nerve transfer.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 146: 128-132
- Distal median to ulnar nerve transfers to restore ulnar motor and sensory function within the hand: technical nuances.Neurosurgery. 2009; 65 (discussion 977–978): 966-977
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.