Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Traditional versus digital media–based hand therapy after distal radius fracture.J Hand Surg Am. 2022; 47: 291.e1-291.e8
- First letter regarding “Traditional versus digital media–based hand therapy after distal radius fracture.”.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 47: e1
- Second letter regarding “Traditional versus digital media-based hand therapy after distal radius fracture.”.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 47: e3
- Physiotherapy after volar plating of wrist fractures is effective using a home exercise program.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2009; 90: 537-544
Dr Mirarchi is a consultant for Acumed and Smith and Nephew and receives publishing royalties from Wolters Kluwer Health - Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Dr Kagan receives research support from Kinetic Concepts, Inc. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related by the other author related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.