Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Body structures and physical complaints in upper limb reduction deficiency: a 24-year follow-up study.PLoS One. 2012; 7e49727
- Adults with congenital limb deficiency in Norway: demographic and clinical features, pain and the use of health care and welfare services. A cross-sectional study.Disabil Rehabil. 2015; 37: 2076-2082
- Estimating the prevalence of limb loss in the United States: 2005–2050.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 422-429
- Updated national birth prevalence estimates for selected birth defects in the United States, 2004–2006.Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2010; 88: 1008-1016
- Historical aspects of powered limb prostheses.Clin J Prosthet Orthot. 1985; 9: 2-13
- Quantifying pattern recognition–based myoelectric control of multifunctional transradial prostheses.IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 2010; 18: 185-192
- Targeted muscle reinnervation for real-time myoelectric control of multifunction artificial arms.JAMA. 2009; 301: 619-628
- Multiple binary classifications via linear discriminant analysis for improved controllability of a powered prosthesis.IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 2010; 18: 49-57
- A real-time comparison between direct control, sequential pattern recognition control and simultaneous pattern recognition control using a Fitts’ law style assessment procedure.J Neuroeng Rehabil. 2014; 11: 1-13
- A simple ERP method for quantitative analysis of cognitive workload in myoelectric prosthesis control and human-machine interaction.PLoS One. 2014; 9e112091
- An analysis of EMG electrode configuration for targeted muscle reinnervation based neural machine interface.IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 2008; 16: 37-45
- Pattern recognition control of multifunction myoelectric prostheses by patients with congenital transradial limb defects: a preliminary study.Prosthet Orthot Int. 2011; 35: 395-401
- Target achievement control test: evaluating real-time myoelectric pattern-recognition control of a multifunctional upper-limb prostheses.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2011; 48: 619-627
Dr Gaston is a board or committee member for the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and on the editorial or governing board of the Journal of Hand Surgery. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.