Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of carpal tunnel release: trends and implications within the United States ambulatory care setting.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 1599-1605
- Social and economic costs of carpal tunnel surgery.Instr Course Lect. 1995; 44: 167-172
- A tale of two health-care systems: cost-utility analysis of open carpal tunnel release in Canada and the United States.Plast Surg (Oakv). 2017; 25: 7-13
- Comparison of ultrasound and electrodiagnostic testing for diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: e148
- Electrodiagnostic testing and carpal tunnel release outcome.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 117-121
- The value added by electrodiagnostic testing in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 2587-2593
- Utilization of preoperative electrodiagnostic studies for carpal tunnel syndrome: an analysis of national practice patterns.J Hand Surg. 2016; 41: 665-672
- The impact of pre-referral advanced diagnostic testing on wait time to see a hand surgeon for common upper-extremity conditions.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44 (1013.e2–1020.e2)
- A self-administered questionnaire for the assessment of severity of symptoms and functional status in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg. 1993; 75: 1585-1592
- Practice parameter: electrodiagnostic studies in carpal tunnel syndrome: report of the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Academy of Neurology, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.Neurology. 2002; 58: 1589-1592
- The sensitivity and specificity of ultrasound for the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: a meta-analysis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010; 469: 1089-1094
- Enlarged median nerve in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome.Muscle Nerve. 2000; 23: 1713-1718
- Comparison of sonography and electrodiagnostic testing in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 65-71
- Ultrasound as a first-line test in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: a cost-effectiveness analysis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 932-937
- Ultrasound measurement of the cross-sectional area of the median nerve: the effect of teaching on measurement accuracy.Hand (N Y). 2019; 14: 155-162
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.