Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of postburn contractures of the upper extremity.J Burn Care Res. 2007; 28: 212-219
- Interdigital butterfly flap in the hand (the double-opposing Z-plasty).J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1973; 55: 1677-1679
- The square flap method.Br J Plast Surg. 1987; 40: 40-46
- Extended use of the Mustardé dancing man procedure.Br J Plast Surg. 1987; 40: 432-435
- The “seagull” flap for syndactyly.Br J Plast Surg. 1982; 35: 390-393
- Utility of the “seagull” flap for unoperated simple complete syndactyly in adults.Br J Plast Surg. 1988; 41: 548-550
- Lateral-volar finger flap for the treatment of burn syndactyly.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1976; 57: 167-171
Achauer BM, VanderKam VM. Burn reconstruction. In: Auchauer BM, ed. Plastic Surgery: Indications, Operations, and Outcomes. Volume 1. Mosby; 2000.
- The early release of axillary contractures in pediatric patients with burns.J Burn Care Rehabil. 1993; 14: 39-42
Received for publication September 21, 2020; accepted in revised form August 12, 2021.
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.