Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Photobacterium damselae subsp. damselae, a bacterium pathogenic for marine animals and humans.Front Microbiol. 2013; 4: 283
- Illness caused by Vibrio damsela and Vibrio hollisae.Lancet. 1982; 319: 1294-1297
- An unusual case of urinary tract infection in a pregnant woman with Photobacterium damsela.Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 2006: 80682
- Septicemia progressing to fatal hepatic dysfunction in an cirrhotic patient after oral ingestion of Photobacterium damsela: a case report.Infection. 2009; 37: 555-556
- Isolation and characterization of two hemolytic phenotypes of Vibrio damsela associated with a fatal wound infection.J Clin Microbiol. 1985; 21: 302-306
- Vibrio damsela: another potentially virulent marine Vibrio.J Infect Dis. 1986; 153: 800-802
- A cause of fulminant septicemia.Arch Intern Med. 1993; 153: 1838-1840
- Fatal necrotizing fasciitis due to Vibrio damsela.Scand J Infect Dis. 1993; 25: 659-661
- Primary Vibrio damsela septicemia.Clin Infect Dis. 1996; 22: 856-857
- Rapidly fatal infection due to Photobacterium (Vibrio) damsela.Clin Infect Dis. 1997; 25: 935-936
- Necrotizing fasciitis caused by Vibrio damsela.Orthopedics. 1999; 22: 443-444
- Necrotizing fasciitis due to Photobacterium damsela in a man lashed by a stingray.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342 (824–824)
- Two cases of fatal necrotizing fasciitis caused by Photobacterium damsela in Japan.J Clin Microbiol. 2004; 42: 1370-1372
- Rapidly advancing necrotizing fasciitis caused by Photobacterium (Vibrio) damsela: a hyperaggressive variant.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 278-281
- Necrotizing fasciitis of the leg due to Photobacterium damsela.J Dermatol. 2008; 35: 44-45
- Necrotizing fasciitis caused by Photobacterium damselae: the first case in Portugal.Acta Med Port. 2020; 33: 615-618
- Necrotizing fasciitis: clinical presentation, microbiology, and determinants of mortality.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 1454-1460
- Systemic Vibrio infection presenting as necrotizing fasciitis and sepsis. A series of thirteen cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 2497-2502
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.