Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ulnar-sided wrist pain in athletes.Clin Sports Med. 1998; 17: 567-583
- Chronic overuse injuries of the piso-triquetral joint in racquet game players.Br J Sports Med. 1978; 12: 195-198
- Racquet player’s pisiform.Hand (N Y). 1978; 10: 87-90
- Pisotriquetral joint disorders: an under-recognized cause of ulnar side wrist pain.Skelet Rad. 2014; 43: 761-773
- The pisotriquetral joint: anatomic, biomechanical, and radiographic analysis.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 596-602
- Osteochondral fracture of the triquetrum: a case report.J Hand Surg Am. 2002; 27: 98-100
- Pathologic conditions of the pisiform and pisotriquetral joint.J Hand Surg Am. 1987; 12: 110-119
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.